Although Nedbank is one of the biggest banks in South Africa it is also a bank that has a significant presence in Namibia. In South Africa, Nedbank was established way back in 1969. In Namibia the bank made its presence felt in 2007. In fact, Nedbank is a bank that traces its roots to 1888 in Amsterdam.
Moreover, Nedbank enjoys the distinction of being one of the four largest banks in South Africa in terms of assets. The bank caters to customers in a wide variety of ways and its profile includes insurance policies, banking services, and asset management services. Consider the type of personal loans that the bank offers.
Types of Personal Loans Offered
Nedbank does not offer different types of personal loans but it does offer a lot of flexibility within the single personal loan instrument that it provides. Here are some salient features of Nedbank personal loans.
1. Nedbank personal loans can be acquired for small as well as large amounts of money. The minimum that a borrower can get with these loans is R1 000 while the maximum possible amount is R120 000.
2. The possible repayment period for the personal loan also offers many options. A borrower can pay back the personal loan in anything between 12 months and 60 months.
3. The system that Nedbank follows to cater to its personal loan customers is completely hassle free as the monthly repayments are deducted from the salaried account automatically.
4. Every time a borrower approaches the bank for a personal loan, the bank designs a personal loan package with terms and conditions that would be most suitable for the individual.
Benefits of Going for Nedbank Personal Loans
The foremost benefit of applying for Nedbank personal loans is that you would be able to tide over tough financial periods in your life. Furthermore, it must be mentioned that the Nedbank personal loan application process is extremely simple which reduces complications and quickens the money transfer.
As mentioned above, Nedbank devises personal loans for each borrower separately based on his specific requirements and financial capabilities. Not only does the bank pay special attention to the amount of money that can be borrowed but it also gives the borrower a wide range of options with regard to the repayment schedule.
This means that the borrower would not find himself borrowing more than what he may be capable of paying back.
Prerequisites and Requirements
Like all banks in the country, Nedbank vets all applicants to check whether personal loans are suitable for them or not. Effectively, there are some prerequisites and requirements that borrowers have to meet to have their personal loan applications approved. Consider the following.
1. The latest salary or pay slip to show a steady source of income
2. Bank statement for the last two months
3. A South African identity document
4. Proof of residence for Financial Intelligence Centre Act.
Nedbank is one of the largest banks in the country which means that it enjoys the kind of stability that many banks may not be able to match. Moreover, the reputation of Nedbank also ensures that the services being offered will be professional and up to the mark.
Therefore, by applying for Nedbank personal loans, you would be ensuring access to quick cash with minimal hassle and effort.